EDGECAM - What is the TestDrive programme?
Members will have to attend a free training class. (Please Register Below). The members are fully supported throughout the evaluation period. (Your EDGECAM Supplier will confirm your support contact details).
On attending the training class, the EDGECAM supplier will issue an evaluation license which will allow you to switch from Homework Mode to an evaluation EDGECAM Essential system.
If required any further training \ services should be purchased from your EDGECAM Supplier.
What is an EDGECAM Essential System?
- Loading of Solid File formats, such as: SolidWorks, Inventor, Solid Edge
- Ability to create simple solid models through EWS
- Stock Management
- Fixture Management
- Advanced Feature Recognition (AFR)
- Machining Cycles for Simple Milling and Turning Centres
- Automatic Fixture Avoidance of toolpaths
- Shopfloor Documentation
- NC Editor
Please fill in the details below to receive instructions on how to download your EDGECAM version. Please ensure you use a valid email address as an automated email with download instructions will be sent to you after registration.
- I am a Student; can I use the Homework system?
Yes, please use the tutorials provided.
- I am a Student; can I convert my homework license to an Evaluation system?
Sorry no, your employer, must register for the programme. Once you have attending training, an evaluation system will be issued.
- How long does an average TestDrive Last?
Usually between 1 and 4 months.
- Who decides how long the TestDrive lasts ?
Your local EDGECAM Supplier will evaluate your requirements and set this time for you.
- What happens at the end of the programme?
Stop using, Buy or Subscribe.
- How much will it cost to purchase?
The Standard End User Price at the start of your participation in the programme.
- Are there any conditions?
You cannot be an existing EDGECAM Customer.
- What do I do if I need further training \ post processors \ services?
You can purchase them from your EDGECAM Supplier.
- Is the TestDrive available in other languages?
At the moment EDGECAM TestDrive is only available in English.
- Does anybody have the right to use TestDrive?
No, only Manufacturers with a legitimate need to evaluate CAM, and who will invest in free training.
- How do I evaluate advance machine configurations or cycles?
Please contact your local EDGECAM supplier.